Wednesday 12 September 2012

Injured Dog At Kek Lok Si


[Appeal from JacqueLine Yap] - Anyone nearby there who can go check out on that dog now? (It's now too late to bring the dog to a vet and may need to wait til tomorrow. If you happen to be in that area and able to check on him, please bring some negasunt powder to apply on him. Will help keep the maggots off him 


Top Urgent!!!

Hello ~ I am a dog lover from JB. I'm travel 
to Penang on last week and when i reach to the Kek Lok Si Temple on September 6, I saw a stray dog wandering there. When I look it closer i was get shock that it has a very serious wound! It is a very deep rotten hole at the top of it head, deep even can see the bone! I was speechless and do not know how to do during that time. Two days later when i passed by the foods stall at Jln Air Itam which is located at Kek Lok Si Temple, I saw it wandering at there again! It looks has very tenacious vitality! I hope that you can send someone to save it as soon as possible! Besides, I already email to SPCA Penang. Thanks~








Updates: An Independent Rescuer has since removed the dog from the streets and took him to the Vet. His deep open wound will need time to heal, otherwise he is a healthy boy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment