Saturday 6 October 2012

Rescued Puppy From Jalan Merak For Adoption


[Appeal From Shufu Tan]
Good morning, can anyone help this puppy? I founded this stray puppy at Jalan Merak, Taman Permai,11700 Pulau Pinang. I have been feeding the dog and take care this pup approximately 1 month. Beside, i always find fosterers to take care this pup because my house already adopted 2 dogs. When i founded this stray pup was injured and dangerous due to some reason. Now the pup look better and my mom not allow to foster it anymore. Please help the dog because if not do so, my mom seriously will drive it away from my house within this few days. For any arrangement and details, please contact me 016-4846351. Reply me as soon as possible. Thank You so much and i will appreciate it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment